With summer in full swing, most of our minds turn to BBQs and sprucing up the garden, and you might not feel up to breaking a sweat for charity. If only you could get sponsored for relaxing in the sun! But what if you could support groundbreaking dementia research just by doing those DIY jobs you keep meaning to do?
With Savoo you can!
Thanks to our partnership with Wickes, you can now support Alzheimer’s Research UK by using Savoo – a money-saving voucher site.
From 29 July to 4 August, Wickes and Savoo will be donating 4% of the sale value of every order directly to Alzheimer’s Research UK. So, if you’re looking to do some gardening over the next few weeks, now will be a perfect time to get the materials you need – while funding groundbreaking dementia research at the same time. Maybe you could get those deck chairs you’ve been eyeing up…
So what do you need to do? Less than you might think!
- Sign up for an account with Savoo and select Alzheimer’s Research UK as your chosen charity.
- Explore Savoo’s latest deals for Wickes.
- Click on an offer to copy your discount code and be taken to the Wickes website.
- Browse Wickes’ collection of great DIY and garden supplies.
- Enter your discount code at checkout to apply your savings.
- Once your order is complete, Savoo will donate its commission to Alzheimer’s Research UK.
- Keep track of how much you’ve donated on your Savoo account.
And if you pick Alzheimer’s Research UK as your chosen charity on Savoo, any deals you use on the site will mean a free donation comes to us. What better reason do you need to treat yourself?
As well as raising money as you shop, you can also support by searching the web. Savoo has created a search engine in association with Bing, which donates a penny to us with every search.
Feel like doing even more to support Alzheimer’s Research UK? Here are some other ways to power groundbreaking research: