With Christmas fast approaching, most of us are getting ready to deck the halls and shopping for our loved ones. Although it’s the season of giving, you might not feel you have the time or money to give a little extra to charity. But what if you could support groundbreaking dementia research while you get your home ready for Christmas, all without spending anything extra?
With Savoo you can!
Thanks to our partnership with Wickes, you can now support Alzheimer’s Research UK by using Savoo – a money-saving voucher site.
From 19 to 23 November, Wickes and Savoo will be donating 4% of the sale value of every order directly to Alzheimer’s Research UK. This is double the usual donation amount, so if you’re looking to pick up a new Christmas tree or some sparkling new decorations and twinkling Christmas lights, now is the time – all while supporting pioneering dementia research.
So what do you need to do? Less than you might think!
- Sign up for an account with Savoo and select Alzheimer’s Research UK as your chosen charity.
- Explore Savoo’s latest deals for Wickes.
- Click on an offer to copy your discount code and be taken to the Wickes website.
- Browse Wickes’ collection of great DIY, home and garden supplies.
- Enter your discount code at checkout to apply your savings.
- Once your order is complete, Savoo will donate its commission to Alzheimer’s Research UK.
- Keep track of how much you’ve donated on your Savoo account.
And if you pick Alzheimer’s Research UK as your chosen charity on Savoo, any deals you use on the site will mean a free donation comes to us. That means while you get your home ready for Christmas, you can also give to a cause you care about without any extra cost to you.
As well as raising money as you shop, you can also support by searching the web. Savoo has created a search engine in association with Bing, which donates a penny to us with every search.
Feel like doing even more to support Alzheimer’s Research UK? Here are some other ways to power groundbreaking research: